Monday, May 14, 2012

Western Cowboy Nursery

This cowboy nursery is darling! Look at the antler chandelier, cow hide rug, painted mountain wall, and rope  with the baby's name.  Well designed by Little Crown Interiors.



Love the rustic look with the wooden lamp, star on the wall, and check out those little cowboy boots and hat.  It's all in the details.
This is a close-up of the chocolate brown crib, with red accents and cow hide bumper.  So cute, this baby boy is going to love it!
Here is a close-up of the rope name on the wall of this cowboy boy nursery.  I love the red bandanna tied on the end of the name and how there is red carried throughout the rest of the room.  
You can find the pictures and the designs of this baby boy cowboy nursery at: http://www.littlecrowninteriors.com/western-theme-nursery.html

11 comments:

  1. That nursery is too precious! I love that the name is made using rope... adorable!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the name in rope especially! thanks for stopping over. following you back!

    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so neat! Where were you when my girls were babies? :-) -Your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute blog. Thanks for stopping by now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I"m a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH a cute nursery!! It's all in the little details.

    Thanks for following! New follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wall mural. It almost blends in, but it's perfect.

    Thanks for checking out my blog. Following you now, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE this!!! Thank you for following us, we are following you back!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing at Daisy Cottage Designs. Absolutely LOVE the name written in rope! I'm about to become your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.