Ever since I was young I loved the Rescuers Down Under which made me fall in love with Australia. I don't know if I'll ever go there, but I love:
1) The Outback: the red color of the earth and the beautiful range of landscape.
2) Sydney and the many great buildings they have, especially the Sydney Opera House
3)The Kangaroos! They are so cute I always have wanted to play with one, even though they can be vicious.
4) How big the country is and how there is so much to see!
5) Koala Bears this picture is so adorable
6) Sexy accents from sexy people
7) Sugar Gliders. They are so tiny and cute.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Supplies: Magnetic board with wooden frame (I got mine from Roberts), scissors, paper, Mod Podge, paint brush, vinyl lettering (opt).
I cut diagonal strips to put along the inner edge. I found 5 12x12 pieces of green pieces of paper to put into place. After cutting a strip out, I used Mod Podge to paste it down as flat as I could.
Here is the board with the paper completely on. I then painted Mod Podge all over the paper and right when it was dry, I placed the face of the board on a flat ground so it would dry flat
I used my Cricut to make a letter to place in the lower right hand corner.