So we went to St. George and while we were there there was the Ironman Triathlon and boy it so crazy to see.
So what is the Ironman Race?
Swim: 2.4 miles
Bike: 112 miles
Run: 26 miles
We watched the race in St. George and here are some things I learned:
- There are cut off times for all of the sections
- It starts at 7am goes till midnight
- The main cost is $600 or $1200 for the Ironman Foundation
- They have Ironman in many parts of the world
- There are different age groups to compete in
- You have food like powerbars along the way, water, wet cloths and porta-potties