Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Thoughts: Chris


No matter what, we have been given so much. Sometimes it might be harder to be grateful, but we are so blessed and have so much more than most of the people on Earth. We need to recognize our blessings and always be thankful for what we have. There is always something to be grateful for.


Something I am so grateful for is my wonderful husband. This week has been difficult and he has been so kind and thoughtful to me and has praised me with compliments and kind words as he always does, but this week they were something that I really needed. We had friends come over for FHE and our lesson was on gratitude. Chris told them the things he was grateful for and said that how "God has blessed [him] so much because He gave me Elise". I still am teary-eyed over that one when I think about it. He is such a great example to me, he is always pushing me in the right direction and helping me not to give up, he has helped me have a greater perspective of things and has helped me increase my faith in our Heavenly Father. He does so much for me and others and always has something so kind to say and to pick me up.


When that couple was over last week, my friend said she couldn't think of anything she was good at or any gifts she had. Chris stepped up and complimented her saying how she is such a kind person and how she was the first to become my friend in the ward and welcome me in. Chris is an example to me of how we need to look for the good in others and there are so many good things in everyone and we should let them know.


We have gone to the temple so many times this year and have our goals in different aspects of our life. Our goals help our priorities stay in place and help us grow even closer to eachother and to Heavenly Father. He is such a great man, I love him so much and I am so glad we are sealed together FOREVER!!!!


Make sure this holiday season to tell your loved ones how much you love them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.