Thursday, October 6, 2011

Conference Weekend

What a beautiful weekend for conference!It was reall sunny but here we are on the conference deck.
It was wonderful to go to conference and be in the same room as our leaders. I was especially excited to hear at conference that the Provo Tabernacle we lived right by is turning into a temple!!!

:)

Emma and her friends came down so I met up and went shopping the day before and we went to a Sunday session together.

Chris by the fountains. It reminded me of when we got married and we were taking pictures on the temple grounds and we saw the fountain way in the distance (its not always on) and we booked it and I was in my huge heels.



One of my old roommates and I went to RS Conference which was also great to be at. The view was absolutely beautiful when we were leaving.


I was especially touched by President Uchtdorf's talk about "Forget Not..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.