Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BYU Food MADNESS

Umm, this was a gift at our bridal shower. Just to say, Sister Shirts and Sister Wright know me too well. It even came with BYU chips I guess you can get at Day's Market.

Cosmo is on it!!! I remember I registered for this at the Provo Bed Bath and Beyond and I wanted to register for the whole BYU section at the store.. they had long chairs, slippers, mugs, platters, sandals everything! But Chris told me one or two things which I'm glad he said because then we could register for other items.

So yummy with the chips and dip! Again these BYU chips are at Days Market and even though they are blue, no they don't taste any different. So yummy! We've used this at BYU get togethers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.