So throughout this whole wedding process I've discovered some good wedding gift ideas that I can pick from and use in the future. Some of these I wouldn't have thought about but could always come in handy after being married and these gift cards would never be wasted.
Think of some others too I could add:
- gas giftcard if they have a car
- Home Depot gift card because something can always be updated or fixed
- stamps and thank you notes, maybe for like a bridal shower or something
- maybe gift cards to places to eat
- Walmart gift cards
- Costco whatever (membership or gift card)