Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goal #66 Run onto the BYU field


So BYU played Utah this last weekend. So much fun! I couldn't believe it, we were up 20-6 and they somehow tied us by the end of the game. As interns for athletic marketing, we are allowed to be on the field for the last 5 minutes of the game and it was so intense! It ended up being longer while going into overtime and I thought I was going to die because of the cold.

We were allowed to sneak to the end of the field to see the Utes score a field goal... but then BYU score a touchdown!!! Oh it was so awesome I didn't know the rules for overtime, but basically Utah gets a chance, and we get a chance. It can go back and forth for as long as needed till someone wins by having more points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.