Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vintage Bunting Baby Shower

I am toward the end of my trip and am sorry for not posting more! Before I get back I wanted to share another gorgeous vintage themed baby shower! This one is a Vintage Bunting Baby Shower at 
www.glorioustreats.com.  This is her little sister's shower and what a cute theme and a great idea!

I love the darling fabric pennant they use.  I love these kinds of pennants because when they are done you don't need to throw them away, you can use them for a birthday sign or put it in your baby's room after.  I think the wooden blocks are so darling  I've seen when people paint these blocks to match the shower. 
What delicious food as well! Perfect finger foods and they are are put together so well.


Oh my, these cookies are amazing! Love the initial cookies and the adorable cookies with the pennants.  Definitely some of the cutest baby shower cookies I have seen.
I love these cookie favors for this baby shower. Jeremiah is the baby's name and I love how these were put together.  They look so amazing.  What a great job. 
I also love these drink ideas and when mason jars are used.  Colorful straws are such a great way to bring in color.

14 comments:

  1. Wow so wonderful. I had a baby shower for my first and it was not totally great and did not have one for my last two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The theme was carried out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost makes me wish I could have another baby - NOT!!

    Looks like a wonderful way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll admit right now that I've NEVER been to a Baby Shower that was so beautiful...including those I've thrown and had catered! Nice to "meet" you!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are so sweet. What a fun way to decorate a shower!

    Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very beautifully decorated baby shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous decorations and the color scheme and theme was carried out all the way through. Beautifully done. Fabulous ideas to file away. Thanks so much for your gracious comments and following. I am your newest follower also. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think there are any baby showers in my near future but these are great party ideas as well! Thanks for following along with Angel Stitch Embroidery, I am following you now too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very beautiful baby showing, gorgeous colors and decorations and treats. They did a beautiful job! So glad you shared your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – your creativity helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Such great details, I love all the cookies, they are too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you found mine so I could find yours! I'm gladly following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You stopped by my blog on a "Blog Hop" and I clicked on your link...WOW! I'm definitely going to follow because I am about to be doing some baby shower and nursery planning! I will probably post your link at some time on my site (adayinthelifeofamom).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you have that amazing baby shower I would love if you guest posted and shared it with my followers! Let me know if you are interested :)

      www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

      Delete
  12. Really this shower is well decorated and the cupcakes are looking too yummmy.Pooh baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I would like to know where you purchased the fruit bowls I'm throwing a shower for my sister and I think they will look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.