Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Fall 2012 Persnickety Dresses

Fourth of July is here and you can find a large selection of Persnickety girl's clothing at Oopsie Daisy to make your little girl cute for the summer and now fall from their newest collection that just came out. From reds, whites, blues, pastels, to bold colors, you will definitely love the frilly and over the top style from this popular brand that everyone loves.  
Persnickety clothes are made in the USA and are made for a cute and stylish look, but what is great is that Persnickety helps those in need through their "Buying is Giving" program.  For every purchase, Persnickety donates a portion of those proceeds to children in need.  What a great cause and a reason to love Persnickety even more. 

This darling outfit is perfect for a Fourth of July event from family get togethers, fireworks, playing around, and pictures.  This Persnickety Angel Top Red Owl has a cute owl design in the front and lovely flowy sleeves which Persnickety loves to do.  
This Persnickety Triple Ruffle Leggings and Persnickety Cropped Ruffle Leggings in gray (bottom picture) is so ideal for your little girl and can be worn with a large variety of outfits.  Paired with a cute little dress or skirt, this item would be perfect for her to play around in and have fun.  The ruffles on the bottom add a perfect touch of sophistication and design.

The Persnickety Picnic Dress is one of my absolute favorites.  A cute basic top with a cute multi fabric bottom and a darling bow to tie in the front or back.  This looks great with some of their ruffled leggings and is perfect and light for the Fourth of July events and the rest of the summer.  Pair this with a bright red headband and ..... SOOOO CUTE!!!!
NEWEST PERSNICKETY FALL 2012 COLLECTION:
What an adorable dress! With lace and ruffles and all of these cute fabrics you can't go wrong! This Persnickety dress, from their newest Fall 2012 collection, is a definite must-have.  You can see the cream, browns, and grays which come together perfect for your girl.
 Here is another adorable outfit from the Persnickety 2012 Fall Collection.  This jacket is perfect and has the perfect amount of lace and ruffles.  I love how this outfit is put together and has a cute skirt and boots with boot socks.
Look at this amazing Persnickety outfit! In the fall collection pictures they have put out, Persnickety has many black and white striped items which will be popular this fall.  The fabric for the skirt is adorable and I love the big purple bow tied to the side or front.  

So come check out the cute Persnickety kids clothes at Oopsie Daisy so you can have some adorable dresses for your little girl to wear in the summer and fall.  Do you have a favorite Persnickety item?

25 comments:

  1. Oo gosh I miss having a little girls to dress so adorably.. I MISS IT lol.. I love your blog.. What a fun place to come for cutie clothes:)) Kristin from Intentionallyinspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    what adorable clothes and you have some fantastic baby showers shown! Makes me wish my daughter was small again! Thanks for visiting, I'm your newest follower also and will be back.
    Reecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, these are beyond adorable! Something wasn't working with your link, so I deleted and re-entered it, in case you're wondering why it may look different. Let me know if you want to change anything, sorry about that, I don't know what happened....thanks for linking up as always :) We had such an awesome turn-out last week, I hope to come at least close to that this weekend :)

    http://jessica-healthymommyhealthybaby.blogspot.com/2012/07/sweet-saturday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just too cute!

    I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Check it out
    http://www.ourhomeinthemaples.com/2012/07/oh-my-another-award.html

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the weekend blog walk.
    "Everybody loves Persnickety." I hadn't even heard of them. Which is funny because I love the word Persnickety. Such personality.=) I love these dresses and outfits for girls. I like the ruffles, and the girlishness of them. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable outfits! I wish my daughter was little again. :-) Thanks for visiting my blog and for the follow. I'm happy to follow back. Have a good weekend! Many blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dresses, I can't wait until my daughter is a little older and can wear stuff like that! Thanks for stopping by Crazy mama Drama! Following you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omy!!!! So gorgeous!! Love the last 2!!
    Love your blog! New follower here
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Elise, what a great blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes ma'am we are all true Texans! Can't wait to share your blog with my daughter-in-laws! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by See Beautiful, Elise. Your blog is beautiful and your philosophy is great. I'm bookmarking your blog now and will be back for inspiration again soon. I'm headed to visit your "Happy Thoughts" tab now because, well, that's right up our alley!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, aren't these outfits adorable! I love! And, the little girls--they are freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Those are too cute! Hi! I’m blog hopping today and I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Hope your having an awesome weekend.

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design
    The Best Mom Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi from Friday Blog Hop, Love ur site! Come & say hello when you get a chance.

    www.richlymiddleclass.com

    -Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful little girl clothes. Love the boutiquey look. Following back from Naptime Review.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so wish I could fit!!! Lol. Those are adorable. Makes me wish for another little girl...kinda!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for inviting me to check out your blog. Everything is so adorable and make me what to go shopping. I'm looking forward to seeing more incredible ideas for my little girl. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my GOSH!! These are so adorable! I have to get an outfit for Alice. She would look amazing in one. I would LOVE to get her into some cute modeling like this. I think she would be PERFECT! But, of course, I may be a lil biased! Thanks for the sweet comment. Alice really loved her party too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. such cute dresses! Wish I had a girl!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. These outfits are so adorable, so are the cute little models.
    Thanks for stopping by my place - following you back !

    ReplyDelete
  20. What adorable clothes! And such cute models :) Following you back on linky followers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cute kids' clothes! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These clothes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the kids and the clothes. Wishing my girl wasn't all grown up! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday's Best! PS - following you on Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love making hair accessories to match the super cute Persnickety clothes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.