Monday, July 16, 2012

Elegant Sunsuits from Love Tay Boutique

I'm so excited to share some amazing sunsuits from Love Tay Boutique.  They have so many cute sunsuits, dresses, rompers, accessories and more for your cute little girl.  The products are sophisticated and the fabrics and colors are beautiful for your cute little one to wear for pictures, playing, and more.  
These sunsuits are definitely a must-have. With 100% cotton for comfort and softness, and top quality and handmade design from Donnalee who is getting this gorgeous boutique started, how could you resist getting a few of these. 

 The Love Tay Boutique Sunsuit's has a cute second fabric tie that goes around the neck and the same fabric is seen in the ruffles and lining in the sunsuit.  So cute, fun, and frilly! You can find newborn sizes to 18-24 months and elastic around the legs and back.  

Here are some other examples of Donnalee's cute sunsuit design with some other way cute fabrics. You can find a variety of cute patterns from bold bright colors, to pastel beautiful designs.  For just a few more dollars you can add snaps on the bottom for easy changing.

"Raspberry Limeaide" Raspberry cheveron and lime green



Girls Sunsuit Ruffle Romper "Secret Garden" Pink and Green 




Girl Sunsuit Ruffle Romper "Precious"


Check out some of the cute accessories that go with these cute sunsuits.  With cute matching shoes, hairclips,  or hat.  Here is the "Sugar Hill" sunsuit with a matching reversible sunhat to keep her out of the sun. The hat can be made in any fabric to match any of the sunsuits! These are perfect for gifts as well.

Check out Love Tay Boutique on Facebook for some of their fun events from Monday OOAK auctions, Flirt Skirt Fridays, and to check up their adorable new products.

New giveaway at Love Tay! Enter to win here for your chance at a $100 certificate!

22 comments:

  1. I LOVE thos little sun suits. So adorable it makes me want another baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I hae followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful little suits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the adorable outfits in this post! Oh how I wish my girls were little again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a nice comment. I am the proud new follower of your blog as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these girlie clothes! I'm already in trouble since I have a little baby girl. Thanks for stopping by and following me! I'm following you back!

    Kathryn
    destinationcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet~sweet blog! When I come back to look at your ideas I will not let my son look at it with me! He keeps asking for a baby sister YIKES!!
    Thank you for following me, I am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how adorable these outfits are! Wish my girls' were still little enough to fit into these cuties:)love the first one and the sun suit!Thanks for sharing and for your sweet comment. Happily following you back through LF.Have a lovely day!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Thank GOD I don't have little girls, because I would go broke buying tons of cute crap for them. LOL (I'm a mom to 3 boys, whew!). Thanks for stoppying by my blog, Thrift Diving!

    Serena
    Thrift Diving

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Creative Paper My Way and following. I'm following you back, I do love the girly things! When my daughter was a baby, sometimes we would just dress her and take a picture. She had sooo many adorable things. At 17 years old she is back to the more girly phase.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sunsuits are adorable, makes me wish for another baby. I miss my girls being so small. I was the ultimate diaper bag packer too. Lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I am following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting Design Stash....I'm so glad you are following me, happily following you back as well :) These are adorable ensembles....I loved dressing my little girl in handmade goodness like this when she was a wee one! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Every piece is just WONDERFUL!! The fabrics/colors are fabulous!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow......Awesome!!! This is such a great idea,the color combination also very attractive.thanks for sharing.
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are the cutest clothes ever! I hope we have a girl to shop here!
    Than ks for following, I'm following back!
    Lori
    @Photograph Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are the cutest things! Love the mixes of color and pattern.
    Here to follow you back and look around a bit. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  17. HOW DO YOU FIND THESE RIDICULOUSLY CUTE THINGS ALL THE TIME???? Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute as always! You have a knack for finding absolutely cute things. Thanks for linking up again with Weekend Blog Walk and I hope we'll see you and more cute baby stuff next week. :)

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. What cute little outfits - love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.