Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blog Hop to "Pear" Up #3

Welcome to my blog hop!!! I'm excited for you to connect with other bloggers and receive more followers. This is a blog hop for everyone so you can include your amazing ideas, projects, recipes, etc. from your blog.


Rules:
1) Please follow the hostess blog
2) Try to visit at least 3 blogs that interest you and follow
3) Please comment on each blog you follow, I know for me that I read every comment and follow back
4) No inappropriate content, it will be deleted

7 comments:

  1. Thamks for hosting. I couldn't type in the full blog title for some reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, it looks like I pressed the option for only 15 characters or less for the title. I changed it to 45 characters :) Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'm off to check everyone out. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following back from Mom Blog Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks for visiting me blog and following. I am following you back. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects. Thank you for visiting my blog. Always nice discovering new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.