Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yummy Pumpkin Seeds

Here is the scary pumpkin Chris carved this year. We found a cool pumpkin face online then I drew it and he cut it.

We carved out the pumpkns seeds out to eat them. We made "Savory

1) Scoop out the pumpkin seeds and rinse them well


2) Let them sit overnight or lay them on a sprayed cooking sheet in the oven under the warm setting


3) choose which kind/s of seeds you want (we did buttery one and "savory" one)


4) Preheat oven to 250


I made two different kinds of seeds on the same pan. I split the seeds in the middle and pushed the seeds close together. For the buttery seeds we stirred melted butter with salt then poured it onto all of the seeds, for the savory I added worchestershire sauce, melted butter, and garlic salt. I checked on the seeds every 5 minutes and stirred them around. They were done in about 15 mins and were so yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your halloween banner and your new fall pics! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.