Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reception

Our reception was outside at the Pope Gardens in Orem. It was so much fun and the weather was perfect. The sister-in-laws helped make these centerpieces and we have this one on our wall in our bedroom.
Our cake was in three sections which looked so beautiful. Our flowers were these hydrangea in centerpieces and cake.
We didn't go over if we were going to shove cake or just feed eachother cake. We definitely went for the "shove" and I got Chris good hahahahhaUs cutting the cake
Father of the bride!!! We took a picture like the movie cover of "Father of the Bride". I'm definitely a daddy's girl but my dad know that Chris was perfect for me :)
Our car got destroyed! M&Ms, Oreos, Chocolate Syrup, plastic wrap, whip cream

Our exit was with sparklers. It was an awesome ending to our reception and beginning of our honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.